domingo, 22 de mayo de 2016


Blog Session N°3


I'm not a fan of technology, but I like some things that we use everyday .

The cell phone is one of them. I like it because I can use whatsapp to be connected with my best Friends, that I can't see very often. That's really great!
I also like take pictures with cell phone while I'm walking ,when  I see something that catches my attention .

Another technological device that I use every day is my mp4 . I like listening to music when I'm walking or jogging .

I find that technology had help as connecting people who are far away and getting information we need suddenly.
But people are making excessive use of technology and are getting far away from those who have close .


We need to learn to dose the use of these instruments.

1 comentario:

  1. The technology is an excellent tool for communication, lack of time we have :/

    ResponderEliminar