domingo, 22 de mayo de 2016

Blog Session N°1


I am Stephanie Nicole Larghi Vidal and I was born on July 20th 1992, in Adelaide Australia. I am the third child of four sisters.




I studied at the primary school Aurora de Chile in Ñuñoa. Later on, I continued my education in the Augusto D´Halmar high school.

When I finishied the high school in 2010 , I spent a year in a art workshop and I spend half a year studying at the pre university Pedro de Valdivia for the examan to get in to the university.

In 2012 I enter at the Arcis university to study Art and visual culture.
After a year I request to be transfer to the University of Chile by special admission.


Today I am studying fourth year career with painting mension and also I am attending yoga classes in Pedagogico.






3 comentarios: