sábado, 4 de junio de 2016


Blog Session N°7


A career-related website that I enjoy visiting: is pinterest.com

Pinterest is a platform where users share images of different themes, such as hobbies, design of paitings, drawings, hairstyles, clothing design, textile fabrica, designs lamps, etc.
Users can browse other pinboards, "re-pin" images to their own collections or give them "I like". They can also follow other users with similar interests and tastes.

The function of pinterest is to keep everyone in the world connected with things that are interesting.

I usually use this web page to see different types of art that interest me. 
There are many interesting works performing artists, who are not necessarily known. Seeing the images of his works I realize that there is much talent in the world, it really is wonderful to see how each person expresses their language through art.
 
I use this site to see works related to my career because I care and I like to see how other people perform their works of art works. It really is magnificent as one is connected with people who are in other parts of the world and you can see his artistic talent.

2 comentarios:

  1. I like that your passion for art and commitment with that profession become in using pinterest more that a simple plataform website to a complement for your inspirantion

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Excellent application, I occupy the same :)

    ResponderEliminar