miércoles, 15 de junio de 2016


Blog Session N°9 


I haven't traveled much but the walk that I liked the most was to the Macul gully.
This park with running vegentacion is in Peñalolén, where people do trekking, sports, scouts, horseback riding, etc.
I did not know about this place until a friend told me to go to the creek. We carry food for a picnic and I took my camera to capture the beautiful landscapes.

To reach the creeck we took a bus in Greece avenue to get to the Torres Diagonal Avenue. Then we walked diagonal upon the montain 1.5 km aprox.

Arriving at the entrance to the walk we had to check in, give our names and id numbers

The day was very cute! not hot, 
Scalar turned out quite tiring because the trail is steep but the variety of vegetation and colors finally brightens up the ascent which reduces the effort.










We arrived very tired, it took us two hours to reach the first creek honestly we delay stop for taking photographs.


When we arrived there was a small pond we left things on a rock and we went into the water, it was very cold, but refreshened.
We took a picnic and stayed all afternoon.
It's very nice feeling when one makes a great effort to reach a beautiful place, and you relax completely, it is comforting.

I loved to see families there, because children makes them good do those outdoor activities, show them you can have fun and enjoy very siemples things that are available to us all the time.

It was very nice that day, I was worth the effort and fatigue and to enjoy the wonders of nature.




5 comentarios: